Our Prenatal Diagnostic Program is designed to assist your current pregnancy care team in providing advanced prenatal genetic testing and risk assessment in pregnancies that may have higher risk. We work with maternal-fetal medicine specialists, to identify the best possible method of diagnosis for you and your baby.
Innovation is the cornerstone of what we do. We offer sensitive managed care for high risk pregnancies. We offer some of the earliest screening through Non-Invasive Prenatal testing for Down Syndrome, Trisomy’s and other fetal abnormalities in an unborn baby.
WE SPECIALIZE IN:
- High Risk Pregnancies
- Genetic Counseling
- Early Screening for Abnormalities
Most couples will receive genetic counseling. This counseling session will discuss risks as well as the care needs for children with a birth defect or genetic disorder.
Who Should Consider Prenatal Testing and Genetic Counseling
- You are pregnant and will be 35 years of age or older on your due date
- You are pregnant with an abnormal expanded AFP blood test
- You have an ultrasound of your fetus showing a possible birth defect
- You have already had a child or close relative with a birth defect or genetic disease
- You and your partner are carriers of a recessively inherited disease such as Tay Sachs, sickle cell anemia, cystic fibrosis or thalassemia
- You are a carrier of an X linked disease such as Fragile X, hemophilia or muscular dystrophy
- You and your partner are closely related to each other (such as first cousins)
- You have been exposed to medications, drugs or other exposures that may be harmful to a developing fetus
Learn about Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Here
Appointments and Referrals: 855-474-8522